The audition process is through CV and video links and should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note there are limited spaces available.
All applicants will be reviewed throughout November. On December 1st all successful cast members will be contacted and sent a link to our payments page. A none refundable 50% deposit of $700 is due on the same day, followed by the remainder fee of $700 on May 15th.
There will be 4 stages of auditions:
- Stage 1-Auditions CV/Show reel (closing date December 1st)
- Stage 2-Murphy’s Celtic Legacy workshop 5th July-12th
- Stage 3-Live performance in ME Theatre 13th July
- Stage 4-Successful auditionees from stages 1-3, will be part of a full Murphy’s Celtic Legacy live performance
- Stage 5-A carefully selected amount of auditionees from stage 4, will be offered contracts to be part of the Murphy’s Celtic Legacy USA/Canada Tour in February 2019
Your fee includes:
- Arrival Pack
- 9 days intense training for Murphy’s Celtic Legacy
- 10 Nights accommodation in 3 star Hotel Florida
- Breakfast and evening meal
- Participate in a live costumed performance of MCL in the ME Theatre Orlando
- Successful auditionees from stages 1-3 will be part of a full Murphy’s Celtic Legacy live performance with original cast members from the show in an exciting theatre, which will be announced November 1st
Here are the scholarships we have on offer for our MasterClass starting July 5th 2018.
All details on how to win one of these are below. Please see the link at the bottom of the page for what is included in our ‘MasterClass package’
FULL SCHOLARSHIP– We will be giving one lucky artist a Full Scholarship. This will include return flights from anywhere in the world to Orlando plus their MasterClass package paid for.
DANCER SCHOLARSHIP– One male and one female dancer will have their MasterClass package paid for.
MUSICIAN SCHOLARSHIP– Any musician that can play violin, flute, accordion/pianist, guitar, uilleann pipes or drums can apply to have their MasterClass package paid for.
Anyone that is accepted into the MasterClass will then be eligible for the scholarship. The following will then be required via video clip:
– Who or what is your inspiration in dance or music and why?
– A 60 second dance or instrumental video with a difference!!
– A recommendation from your best friend, family member or dance teacher as to why you should be considered.
The successful artists will be announced on the 1st February 2019, 12 months before the Big Tour! At this point, their deposits will be refunded.
Dancers: You will be treated to an intense course from former Lord of the Dance star and show creator/sole choreographer Chris Hannon in all show technique. Assisting him will be Dance Director, former world champion, lead and original cast member Kelly Stephens, original lead Gemma Holmes, 7x world Champion, lead and cast member Shannon Bradley, and lead dancer and original cast member Richie Murray, the perfect combination to take you from the studio to the spotlights of the stage.
Musicians: Will rehearse with our renowned composer John Elliott and some of our world-class musicians. The experience you will gain from our music team will be priceless for the tour ahead or any future live performances you are part of on stage.
Lead Dancer opportunities: As well as backline dancers we will be looking for people to step into the ultimate spotlight as a lead dancers.
Show experience is not required.
CLRG dancers will not be associated with each other
Cast members who make it through stages 1-4 will be in consideration for a place on the Murphy’s Celtic Legacy 2019 USA/Canada Tour. If successful you will be informed and presented with a contract the morning after the live performance.